We are a bulk-billing practice. Our fee policy ensures that there is no charge for valid medicare card holders.
We are a bulk billing clinic, therefore there is no out of pocket expense for Medicare card holders. Procedures may incur a gap fee of $50-$250 based on the complexity of the procedure and the Medicare rebate. The doctor will advise you of any out of pocket costs prior to these procedures.
Australian Medical Association rates apply to those patients without a medicare card.
We understand that time is a valuable asset, therefore we try our best to stay on time. However, sometimes due to emergencies this is not possible. Our reception staff will do their best to inform you should a doctor be running late. In return, we ask that you help us stay on time by understanding the difference between a standard and a long consultation.
What is a standard consultation?
- Urine infection
- Morning after pill
- Breast check
- Skin infections
- Upper respiratory tract infections
- Asthma exacerbation
- Blood pressure check
- Ear infection
- Sore eyes or ears
- Minor injuries or infection
- Sports injury
What is a long consultation?
- Pregnancy visit
- Menopause counselling
- New patient starting on the pill
- Asthma review with breathing tests
- Initial travel advice visit
- Mental Health Plan
- Pap and breast check
- STI check
- Baby check at 6 weeks old - separate appointment for mum
- Multiple minor problem appointment
- Medicals - (these must be pre-booked)
- Full skin check
- First presentation and investigations of headaches / tiredness / abdominal pain / back pain / chest pain / dizziness / abnormal vaginal bleeding / low abdominal pains
- Ear syringing